Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Very First Babble

So I guess the question is "Do I want to be a blogger?"  The truth is I don't think I know how. For starters I do not know anything about blogging. Is there a certain way you have to do it? Are there things you have to do or not do as a blogger? How do you get followers; do I have to go looking for them or will they come to me?  So I guess since I do not know how to be a blogger I will be a babbler. I will just type and babble about whatever comes to mind. Hopefully if I am lucky someone will see and enjoy what I do and follow. So if any one happens to run by this "Babble page" enjoy!
With Love Erin <3

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I found you through the linkyfollowers website and just wanted to say that I saw your very first babble, and I challenge you to a second one :)

    I think the best way to figure out blogging is just to read other blogs. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn and I sure will. Keep reading and comment whenever you like to let me know how you think it is coming along and I am doing.

      Delete

I love comments feel free to leave one. Even if your disagreeing its okay. Just keep it family friendly and polite.